Floor Water Damage Restoration in Youngstown & Boardman, Ohio
IAs a homeowner or business owner, you cannot operate properly when your floors are damaged or in disarray. When your floors are damaged by water, it will take lots of time and effort to return them to their pre-loss condition. Fortunately, the restoration experts from Ranger Recovery & Restoration provide comprehensive & cost-effective floor damage restoration services for customers in Youngstown, Boardman, Cabot, Damascus, or elsewhere within our Greater Youngstown service area.
We are a company that can provide you with the best possible solution for water removal and clean-up services, as well as dehumidification and other industrial drying options, Our complete restoration services come with many added benefits and remedies. When you need our help in Austintown, Canfield, Adena, or Baden, give us a call at 330-278-8287 or click here to make a reservation.
How Can Standing Water Harm Your Floor?
Standing water is extremely harmful to floors at your home or office. It must be removed ASAP or you could face these issues:
- A wood floor that gets wet may swell or rot. When that happens, it feels squishy to step on them.
- Too much moisture causes discoloration when the floor colors actually fade.
- You may find mold, mildew, or another fungus on the floor.
- Bacteria may form and spread diseases.
- A foul smell may come from damp floors.
Call Now or Fill out the Contact Form
ALWAYS talk to a real person.
- Free Estimates
- Confirmation of insurance coverage within 1 hour
- 24/7 Access to a Real Person
Why Call Ranger Recovery & Restoration
- 24/7 live calls - always talk to a real person
- On our way in 90 minutes or less
- Certified to work with all major insurance companies
- Free Moisture Inspections and Thermal Imaging Scan ($299 Value)
- Up to $1000 deductible assistance
- Veteran owned and operated
- Fully licensed and insured technicians at every job
Rely on Us to Restore Your Water-Damaged Floor in Youngstown, Boardman, & Beloit
There are many reasons to choose us besides being a company that works with compassion and provides the best service that you can get. With our extensive experience, IICRC-certified technicians, and industry-related equipment, we will minimize the damage and restore your property in Ambridge, Beloit, Callery, Darlington, and other cities within our Youngstown & Boardman service area. Our crews can handle dishwasher overflow, refrigerator leaks, storm damage, mold remediation, and more. For more information, 330-278-8287 or click here to make a reservation today!