A/C Unit Drain Overflow Cleanup across Youngstown & Boardman, OH
Your air conditioning unit is fitted with a condensation drain which is a small dripping line on the outside. This drain removes condensation produced by your air conditioner’s evaporator coil and may overflow if it is not cleaned properly. This overflowing water may result in issues such as algae and mold growth that clog the drain from the inside as well as significantly degrade your indoor air quality.
As a result, it raises indoor humidity, causes musty odors, mold damage, breathing difficulties, and creates water damage inside your home. Thankfully, Ranger Recovery & Restoration is prepared 24/7 to help you recover from such appliance failures.
Water Damaged Restoration & Mold Remediation Services
We are a fully licensed and insured water damage restoration company serving our customers in Amsterdam, Lyndora, Bessemer, Deerfield, and more cities across Ohio & Pennsylvania. Ranger Recovery & Restoration is veteran-owned and operated, providing the most efficient water damage solutions for more than a decade. Our IICRC-certified restoration team offers extensive water damage services including water extraction, structural drying, mold removal, and more. Consequently, we have been awarded an A-rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for our consistent quality of restoration.
Problems & Reasons of A/C Unit Drain Overflow
- Clogged Drain Lines – excessive dirt, dust, or sludge may clog your A/C drainage lines causing water to back up and overflow
- Cracked/Corroded Drain Lines – condensed water will find a chance to escape via cracked or corroded pipes leading to leaks and mold growth
- Drain Blockage Due to Mold & Algae – mold and algae growth may potentially block the A/C drainage pipes, resulting in overflow
- HVAC System Damage – water backed up by clogged drains may end up in your HVAC system causing havoc and water damage
When your A/C unit drain overflows with water, give the water damage specialists of Ranger Recovery & Restoration a call at 330-278-8287 to fix your water damage problem right away!
Call Now or Fill out the Contact Form
ALWAYS talk to a real person.
- Free Estimates
- Confirmation of insurance coverage within 1 hour
- 24/7 Access to a Real Person
Why Call Ranger Recovery & Restoration
- 24/7 live calls - always talk to a real person
- On our way in 90 minutes or less
- Certified to work with all major insurance companies
- Free Moisture Inspections and Thermal Imaging Scan ($299 Value)
- Up to $1000 deductible assistance
- Veteran owned and operated
- Fully licensed and insured technicians at every job
Ranger Recovery and Restoration offers 24/7 Emergency Water and Fire Damage Restoration. We also offer Storm Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation & Disinfection Services. We proudly serve Boardman, Youngstown and the following cities in OH