Appliance Failure Clean-up Services in Boardman & Youngstown, OH
Appliances that continuously hold or filter water often develop a slow leak or drip. This leads to hidden mold growth and water damages. Both issues require immediate clean-up and restoration. Fortunately, the water damage experts from Ranger Recovery & Restoration stand ready to help on a 24/7/365 basis for customers in Boardman & Youngstown, Ohio.
We offer appliance failure clean-up services that include water extraction, structural drying, and water damage restoration for the following appliances and water-damage situations:
- Water Heater Burst
- Washing Machine Overflow
- A/C Unit Drain Overflow
- Refrigerator & Ice Maker Overflow
Causes of Appliance Failure
Most of the time homeowners don’t realize when their appliance isn’t functioning properly until a major problem occurs. Below are some of the most common ways an appliance can leak water:
- Dishwasher: When a dishwasher leaks, it is usually because of a clogged or damaged drain line or supply line. Drain line leaks often contain bacteria. Supply lines quickly cause an overflow because of heavy water pressure. An older dishwasher that connects to your kitchen sink might cause water damage if your sink is clogged when the drain line is in use.
- Heaters & Air Conditioners: Heating and cooling equipment are prime candidates for leaks. That is why it is essential to have a professional inspect your heating and AC systems for leaks, damage, and blockages. Water leaks related to these systems are usually slow and difficult to spot. They often surface behind walls or in ceilings, making them difficult to find before mold starts to grow.
- Refrigerator: Refrigerators that come with a built-in icemaker have a supply line for water. This supply line can burst or crack and cause a significant amount of water damage. Some refrigerators can spring leaks from the base, which can go unnoticed for a long period of time.
- Water Heater: Water heaters can leak because of damaged or cracked pipes, a leaking tank, or broken fittings and seals. Malfunctioning water heaters also have the potential to burst, releasing gallons of water into your home in the blink of an eye.
- Washing Machine: Most homeowners leave the water supply hoses to their washing machine on, even when it is not in use. Washing machine hoses are always pressurized and a broken line is like turning on the tap. If a line bursts in a remote area or when you aren’t home, you could end up with significant water damage. Slower leaks from worn hoses and loose fittings can also cause water damage and mold growth.
Call Now or Fill out the Contact Form
ALWAYS talk to a real person.
- Free Estimates
- Confirmation of insurance coverage within 1 hour
- 24/7 Access to a Real Person
Why Call Ranger Recovery & Restoration
- 24/7 live calls - always talk to a real person
- On our way in 90 minutes or less
- Certified to work with all major insurance companies
- Free Moisture Inspections and Thermal Imaging Scan ($299 Value)
- Up to $1000 deductible assistance
- Veteran owned and operated
- Fully licensed and insured technicians at every job