Water Damage Restoration, Repair, and Cleanup in Youngstown & Boardman, OH
Water damage from a leaking roof, a burst pipe, a wet basement, or an overflowing tub can quickly cause a considerable amount of damage to any home or office in Youngstown, Boardman, or other cities we serve in Ohio & Pennsylvania. Thankfully, the certified experts at Ranger Recovery & Restoration are ready to help with all your water removal and cleanup needs. We are a full-service restoration company that provides a multitude of remedies when you are needing water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, storm damage restoration, mold remediation, disinfection services, and more.
Ranger Recovery & Restoration was created to make sure customers have the best experience and highest quality of professionalism and work. Our emergency crews are available 24/7/365 to meet your needs. When you call, you’ll always talk to a live person, and we will be on our way within 90 minutes or less of your call.
Benefits of Water Damage Cleanup and Removal by Ranger Recovery & Restoration
After you experience water damage at your property in the Greater Youngstown area, there is a small window of opportunity to minimize damages and maximize your chances for a complete restoration. It is important to contact Ranger Recovery & Restoration ASAP to begin the cleanup and recovery process. When you choose Ranger, the benefits will include:
- We record the full extent of the damage for insurance purposes.
- We handle your water damage mitigation and restoration needs.
- We diagnose & complete all reconstruction tasks.
- We assist with filing your insurance claim.
- We provide peace-of-mind throughout the drying, restoration, reconstruction, & claims process from the same place.
Water Damage Services for Every Situation
We offer first-rate flood damage remediation and restoration services, including:
- Water Extraction: After your property has been flooded, the first step that you must take is to extract the water immediately. This is very important because the longer water sits, the more susceptible your property will be to damage or mold growth.
- Structural Drying: When your property incurs serious water damage, we must dry the structure thoroughly with industrial-strength fans, dehumidifiers, and other equipment before beginning repair & restoration efforts.
- Mold Remediation: Standing water often produces mold growth, which is hazardous to your structure as well as your health. We identify & eliminate the mold damage before starting the repair & restoration process.
- Thermal imaging infrared camera: To make sure we do not miss hidden moisture, we use thermal imaging infrared cameras. This can determine if an area is wet without showing surface damages.
- Sewage and Flood Damage Repairs & Restoration: After removing the dangers of contamination from sewage and floodwaters, our experienced, professional craftsmen treat the damage and offer tips to keep you and your family safe going forward.
Broken, Burst, and Frozen Pipe Damage
A burst water pipe or frozen pipe water can create major damage in your home. For instance, a hidden leak in the walls or ceiling that goes undetected for an extended stretch will lead to expensive damage and mold growth over time.
When water freezes, it expands. If it expands enough while inside a plumbing pipe, the pipe will burst and water will escape in high volume until the water supply is shut off. This steady flow of water can create serious damage throughout your home or office in a short amount of time.
Small or large in scale, a burst pipe will cause water damage to your walls, flooring, and possessions until you can shut off the water and restore the affected areas. Rather than panic, it is best to remain calm, shut off the water supply and contact Ranger Recovery & Restoration ASAP.
Receive Relief with Our Structural Drying
Because of today’s technology, restoration companies can now eliminate water without the need to remove your walls or your floors. We use hi-tech equipment like dehumidifiers and air movers to dry the space, use scientifically proven methods that help quicken the drying process and utilize techniques that use less manipulation of contents.
With structural drying, you and your home will immediately receive the relief you need when clearing out the aftermath of flooding. We understand that your Youngstown residence needs to be put back together to get you up and running as soon as possible after a structural damage loss. We are able to come to you without delay, whenever you call us with a structural damage issue that needs to be repaired immediately.
Expert Sewage Backup Cleanup & Removal
We offer sewage cleanup and damage restoration services for commercial and residential clients in Ohio & Pennsylvania. When you call us, we will provide you with a free consultation before starting work.
Most sewage damage backups occur from a blockage in the sanitary sewer line, allowing wastewater to enter your home or office. All sewage has the potential to carry with it bacteria, microorganisms, or infectious diseases such as E. coli, Salmonella, and Shigella. The water can also carry Hepatitis A Virus, typhoid, or tetanus. These waterborne diseases are a hazard to human health and can be a real health concern for the family.
Our IICRC-certified technicians use industry-standard guidelines and protocols for safe sewage removal and sewage cleanup to restore your Youngstown home to its pre-disaster condition ASAP.
Call Now or Fill out the Contact Form
ALWAYS talk to a real person.
- Free Estimates
- Confirmation of insurance coverage within 1 hour
- 24/7 Access to a Real Person
Why Call Ranger Recovery & Restoration
- 24/7 live calls - always talk to a real person
- On our way in 90 minutes or less
- Certified to work with all major insurance companies
- Free Moisture Inspections and Thermal Imaging Scan ($299 Value)
- Up to $1000 deductible assistance
- Veteran owned and operated
- Fully licensed and insured technicians at every job
Trust Ranger for Water Damage Restoration in Youngstown & Boardman, Ohio
At Ranger Recovery & Restoration, we offer water damage cleanup and removal services by IICRC-certified technicians who are experts in restoration and clean-up. When you need water damage restoration in Youngstown, Deerfield, Aliquippa, and other cities we serve in Ohio & Pennsylvania. When you need our help, contact us online or give us a call at 330-278-8287.