Electrostatic Cleaning & Disinfecting in Youngstown and Boardman, Ohio
For thorough disinfecting of a home or business, few approaches are better than electrostatic cleaning and disinfecting. This process far exceeds the capabilities of traditional dusting and cleaning approaches. That is because an electrostatic spray contains positively charged particles that aggressively adhere to surfaces and objects, filling germs and contaminants in the process.
For customers in Boardman, Youngstown, Canfield, and other cities we serve, this breakthrough cleaning method results in superior disinfecting services for homeowners and business owners in Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information, click here or give us a call at 330-278-8287. Benefits we offer from professional disinfection services include:
- Same Day Disinfecting/Fogging
- FREE Estimates
- CDC Approved Chemicals That Kills 99.99% of Flu & Viruses
- IICRC Certified Company
- Disinfection & Ongoing Maintenance Services Available
Benefits of Electrostatic Disinfection
For years, traditional dusting, vacuuming, and mopping have been the accepted cleaning practices for homes and businesses. However, these old-school methods leave a lot to be desired, particularly in venues that need a sterile or near-sterile environment like R&D labs, healthcare facilities, hospitals, and schools. Fortunately, electrostatic disinfection by Ranger Recovery & Restoration provides a more effective method for sanitizing surfaces with a specialized electrostatic spray.
Our spray uses a proprietary solution that is combined with air and atomized by an electrode inside the sprayer. The spray contains positively charged particles that are able to aggressively adhere to surfaces and objects, coating any surface they land on with germ-killing positive ions.
How Does Electrostatic Disinfection Work?
Electrostatic spray surface cleaning is the process of spraying an electrostatically-charged mist onto surfaces and objects. It is particularly useful for awkwardly shaped objects and hard-to-reach places, particularly in healthcare facilities and places where a disease outbreak must be avoided.
In those areas, cleaning staff only have to point and spray; the nature of the mist allows it to coat surfaces evenly, and envelope objects completely. After the spray is applied, the sanitizing agent works to disinfect the covered surfaces. For this reason, an electrostatic spray is an excellent solution for areas that require sterile, germ-free conditions.
- We use CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim.
- All infected materials are cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed of as biohazard waste
- Fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and full-face respirator masks are worn at all times by our certified cleanup technicians
- We adhere to a stringent virus demobilization process for our equipment, trucks, and waste storage areas
Will Electrostatic Disinfection by Ranger Recovery & Restoration Work for My Business?
It is absolutely the right cleaning product for all types of businesses. Because an electrostatic spray is electrically charged, it allows the appropriate sanitizers, mold preventatives, and disinfectants to wrap around and evenly coat all types of surfaces for a more complete clean. As the chemical exits the electrostatic sprayer, it’s given a positive electrical charge. The droplets then become attracted to all negative surfaces, covering the visible area, underside, and backside, with the sanitizing agent. Surfaces that are already covered will repel the spray, making the method extremely efficient.
If your building contains rooms or areas that are sensitive to grime and germs, such as R&D facilities or clean rooms, then yes, electrostatic spray cleaning is the best option for cleaning all the surfaces and equipment in that room. Although electrostatic spray may sound like an aggressive method for regular commercial cleaning applications, the opposite is true.
Call Now or Fill out the Contact Form
ALWAYS talk to a real person.
- Free Estimates
- Confirmation of insurance coverage within 1 hour
- 24/7 Access to a Real Person
Why Call Ranger Recovery & Restoration
- 24/7 live calls - always talk to a real person
- On our way in 90 minutes or less
- Certified to work with all major insurance companies
- Free Moisture Inspections and Thermal Imaging Scan ($299 Value)
- Up to $1000 deductible assistance
- Veteran owned and operated
- Fully licensed and insured technicians at every job
Rely on Ranger for the Best Electrostatic Spray Disinfection in Youngstown & Boardman
For desktops, floors, and walls that need to be absolutely spotless, electrostatic spray cleaning is the best option. The same goes for equipment in hard-to-reach places. Ranger Recovery & Restoration can help with all of that, and more, for customers in Boardman, Youngstown, Canfield, and other cities we serve in Ohio and Pennsylvania. Some of the notable features and benefits of electrostatic spray disinfection include:
- Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by 50% compared to conventional methods
- Improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as influenza, MRSA, HIV, and many others
- Applies chemicals in a more efficient, controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse
- Prevents costly financial burdens associated with contagious healthcare infections
Interested in learning more about electrostatic spray disinfection technology and how it would benefit your building? Simply contact us online or give us a call at 330-278-8287 for more details or to set up an appointment.
Ranger Recovery and Restoration offers 24/7 Emergency Water and Fire Damage Restoration. We also offer Storm Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation & Disinfection Services. We proudly serve Boardman, Youngstown and the following cities in OH